Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and Spa in Avila Beach
Welcome to Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort, an alternative to traditional spa-resort experiences with a uniquely profound and peaceful environment to encourage an enhanced sense of well-being, healthy living, and centered inner-self. The entire resort is inspired by the on-site mineral spring water. These waters provide an authentic mineral spring experience with the power to transform your body and awaken your soul.
Check out our specials
or Book now
To provide a variety of rejuvenating amenities and services that allow you to leave stresses and distractions behind while opening the mind and body to pure engagement with our healing atmosphere. Sycamore Mineral Springs is a serene and romantic getaway that features lovely accommodations, an intimate restaurant, an award-winning spa and wellness center, and hiking and biking.
What We offer
- Featuring 73 guest rooms and suites and a 2-story guesthouse located on 125 acres of meadows, forests, and streams. Every room on the resort has a private deck or patio with a hot tub. Many of them contain sulfur mineral water while others have fresh water from a separate onsite well.
- High-Speed Wireless Internet Access: available in all public areas including guestrooms, the main lobby, all meeting facilities, the restaurant, the lounge, and even poolside. It’s easy to stay connected!
- Award Winning Spa, featuring 11 treatment center rooms designed to enliven your senses while providing you with healing benefits sourced from nature
- Healing Arts Dome: daily classes feature Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, and more. Resort guests receive unlimited complimentary classes.
- 23 Open-Air Hillside Mineral Spring Hot Tub rentals and the Oasis Waterfall Lagoon available for public hourly use.
- Heated secluded swimming pool, the perfect place for a relaxing afternoon.
- Meeting Space: Large indoor/outdoor meeting and banquet space with on-site catering and professional event services; menus available upon request
- The Gardens of Avila Restaurant & Lounge featuring seasonal, spontaneous garden cuisine.
- Walking and biking trails that lead to charming Avila Beach (on-site access to the Bob Jones “City to the Sea” Trail to Avila Beach) or a hiking trail up the Sycamore Crest with ocean cliff vistas. Bike rentals available for hotel guests!
- Onsite Gift Shop: featuring a variety of local wines, local art and jewelry, and clothing to meet all of your vacation or shopping needs.
- Weddings: Sycamore offers a wide range of ceremony and reception sites guaranteeing you will find your perfect backdrop for your special day.